Thank you! to my heros of the red, white, and blue!
(Thank you! to those guys and girls who fight for me and you.)
Thank you! that no matter what the ones you fight for say
You go back out and fight for them to gripe another day.
Thank you! that this land I love and freedoms I enjoy
Are mine because of soldiers volunteering to deploy!
Thank you! that in spite of others blind and ill regard
You take the pride of all that's great and fight for it so hard!
I celebrate America today, and unashamed
I celebrate the courage and the honor of the maimed
and those who've died for this great Land, this Country God has blessed
with men and women who have given US their very best.
I lift them up today, to ask God to keep them safe
These heros I'm so proud of in that hot and dangerous place.
I ask Him to encourage them, and keep their families too
To give back 100 fold for all that they must do
in order for us all to look again this time next year
at safety, and at freedoms we enjoy each day right here.
Thank you!American service men and women!
From Camille Challis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment